Proposal for Changes to Jedburgh Grammar School Uniform
The proposal is:-
All students will be expected to wear:
· Shirt and tie
· The new tie will be Jedburgh blue with the school badge. Please note that the existing blue tie will be acceptable as part of the uniform but it will no longer be available for sale.
· Black jumper or cardigan with or without the school badge (no other logos are acceptable)
· Students who have polo-shirts and sweatshirts can continue to wear them but we will stop selling these items from Easter 2013.
· We would expect all students to wear shirt and tie from January 2014
· Black trousers or skirt of an appropriate length
· Dark, plain tights
· Black shoes
· School Bag
All students would be expected not to wear:
· Jeans of any colour
· Short, tight or revealing clothing
· Hats in the school building
· Jackets, hats, hoodies, scarves in class
· Leggings (without skirts)
· Sports clothing in class
S6 will wear the same tie as everyone else but will have a choice of colour for jumper or cardigan with JGS badge, which the whole year group will wear. The Leavers’ hoodies will be issued at the end of S6.