Parent Evaluation June 2014
In May we sent out questionnaires to all parents to ask for their views on the school. Please click on the link for the results.
The overrall percentage for all the questions were:
Strongly agree 33%
Strongly disagree 1%
Don't know 4%
We were happy with the results and it has also given us good information that has helped us shape our 5 key priorities for next session, in line with regional and national policies:-
Improvements in performance.
· Progress through the Broad General Education S1-S3 and Senior Phase S4-S6
· Literacy, Numeracy across the school
· Health and Wellbeing across the school - our focus is Effort and Ambition - Growth Mindset
· The quality of learning and teaching - to ensure that learners are engaged, eager to learn, challenge and take responsibility.
Meeting learners' needs
· Tasks, activities and resources to meet the needs of individuals and groups
· Programmes and courses and the management od assessement and reporting
Improvement through self evaluation
· Self evaluation and pupil evalution of teaching and courses